Friday, March 18, 2011

HAving Troubles with my PSP

I was having trouble with my PSP lately. I've been meaning to sell it in order to have enough money to buy an iPod Touch. Well I have no grudge against PSP but the iPod Touch is more appropriate for my lifestyle and my techie needs.


So here's the situation. I have a PSP 3001 slim and its still in its original firmware (OFW). I put it up for sale and I have several prospective buyers but they are interested if my firmware is already installed with custom firmware (CFW) so that they could play downloaded games (UMDs costs a lot when compared to downloaded games). The problem is modifying my PSP costs a hefty P500 bucks so that's out of the question. I have tried customing it using the chickHEN before but I really can't remember the site on which I followed to modify my gadget. As I searched through Google, the sites are really not much help since they sound really complicated and stuff.

So I'm stuck with finding a way to modify my PSP so that I can sell it already. So far I have good luck with this site: http://www.techlivez.com/2009/08/tutorial-how-to-hack-psp-3004-latest-psp-slim-hacking-guide/. Plus they detailed how to do it and it's a step by step, easy to follow guide. So far, the PSP is still with me and I'm still modifying it. Hopefully, this will turn out ok and I will be able to sell the unit for a good 4th gen iPOD Touch 32 gig. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...